Famous Last Words: Successful Week

For my Famous Last Words of the week, I made a checklist of the events that transpired throughout the week.

Monday:

  • I had attended Music Class and had recorded notes for our upcoming test/project for the remainder of the semester.
  • I had gone to Statistics and had also taken notes along with anxiously waiting for the grade back on my second midterm.
  • I had started taking notes on the unit required to examine this week and formulated a plan for how I wanted to write my story.
Tuesday:
  • I had gone to the gym and continued typing up notes for my story.
  • I went to my Capstone class and worked on a project.
Wednesday:
  • Same as Monday in my Music Class
  • I had received news on my second midterm exam: I had scored a 100 on my Stats exam.
  • I then started to write my story.
Thursday:
  • Gym
  • I had attended a workshop for my music class that centered on African Dance and Music.
  • I had finished writing my story of the week.
Friday-Sunday:
  • I had stayed inside and watched movies to give myself a break from my hectic week.
  • I also wanted to catch up on some of the extra credit assignments for this class.
Image result for calendar
(Week in Review)
 Going into this week, I have a big presentation in my capstone class and so I am kind of nervous because I don't like standing in front of a lot of people to talk about a certain topic for 4 minutes. I also have to start preparing for my trip back home next week. I am pretty excited about these remaining weeks of the year because I have big plans going into next year and goals that I would like to accomplish. I sometimes find myself trying to fight the urge of Senioritis because so many things have hit me at once and so many priorities are starting to plague me and so I also wanted to go into next week with the feeling of being proactive in accomplishing the tasks I need to complete before graduating.
                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 Story: The Tale of O'Reilly

Introduction to a Social Introvert