Growth Mindset

For my Growth Mindset post, I had watched a video titled The Surprising Habits of Original Thinkers. In the video, Adam Grant talks about how there can be a plus side to procrastination which threw me for a loop because procrastination is associated with laziness. There was something he mentioned in the video about being productive while procrastinating. He said to try to think of productive ideas or let them come to you while you are procrastinating. Usually, I am a big procrastinator so I decided that I will try to implement his technique the next time I procrastinate. He also mentions fear in the video and how original thinkers should not be so consumed about letting mistakes they have made affect their future.
(Adam Grant Ted Talk)
                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 Story: The Tale of O'Reilly

Introduction to a Social Introvert